People do not understand what a soulmate is and sometimes they think that someone that is in their life automatically is their soulmate and this is not true.
There are many things that a soulmate is but there are also things that a soulmate is not and here are some of them:
- Not always a lifetime relationship.
- Soulmates are not a twin flame.
- They are not perfect.
- They will do things to cause you stress and aggravation.
- They will cause you to face things about yourself you don’t want to face.
- They are not a permanent part of your life.
- They do not have the same life path that you have.
- You might lose them.
- You might not have them forever.
A soulmate is a huge part of your life and chances are that you will meet many soulmates over the term of your life. You might have a soulmate that is a father, a friend, a stranger or someone that is in a relationship with you. There is no real answer as to who your soulmate is, but they will mentor you in your spiritual life and they will teach you a lesson.
What a Soulmate Does
There are things a soulmate does not do but here are some things they do:
- They become strong minutes.
- You can talk to them freely.
- You understand who they are.
- You feel like you have known them forever.
- You are not the same person.
- There will be disagreements.
- Your life is on the same page as theirs.
- You are strong without them, but they bring out the best in you.
- They help you see good things in your life.
- They cheer you on through life.
- They are doing things with you even if you are separate.
- They know you and can comfort you.
- They will do small things for you like make you dinner or take you dancing.
- Your soulmate will star in your eyes.
- Your soulmate will not give you fear.
- They will challenge you but understand you.
- They will feel like they are related to you.
- If it is a parental figure you might refer to them as your second parents.
- You will feel like part of their family.
- They will love you even if you have strange quirks.
- They will accept you no matter what you do.
- They want to be with you.
- They will never mean to hurt you.
- A real soulmate will help you when you have something to complete.
- They will take care of you and help you work through your obstacles.
- Your soulmate will help you through your problems.
- Your soulmate is there for you even early or late.
- No matter how much someone else needs your soulmate, if you call them, they will be there to help you.
- They know that you are important, and they always want to help you.
- They are your biggest fan.
- They support your dreams.
- They encourage you even when they do not understand you.
- Your soulmate knows your heart.
- They can calm you when you are upset.
- They help you to get rid of stress.
- They cheer you up when you are sad.
- If you are away from them it doesn’t matter, they will get to you when they need you no matter what.
- There is always chemistry when they are around you.
- When you see your soulmate, it is familiar to you.
- Even when you fight with them, you will have them in your life no matter what.
- You finish the sentences that they start.
- You know what kind of reaction they will have.
- You understand them as much as they understand you.
Your soulmate is someone that is intimate with you and is sent by the universe. Just like a spirit guide, your soulmate will walk with you and will go through your life journey with you. They will teach you lessons and help you to experience new things. You will see growth when you find them, and you will always have someone that is there for you as long as you have a soulmate.