Many people are surprised to find they may gain a glimpse of their future and have their life’s issues interpreted through a simple tarot card reading. Tarot cards are among the oldest methods used to try and predict peoples’ futures.
Throughout history, some pepole have been opposed to using tarot cards. They were averse to the mystery that’s involved. They often questioned the accuracy, and doubted readers’ abilities to interpret what appeared on the cards.
A tarot deck is made up of 78 cards. These cards are divided into two segments, the major arcana and the minor arcana. The major arcana is made up of 22 cards reprenting the physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual life of the querant (the person receiving the reading). The minor arcana is made up of 56 cards that give more information related to the cards of the major arcana. The cards in the minor arcana are marked with cups, pentacles, swords and wands.
Using a tarot deck, a reader can create a tarot spread and interpret the meaning of its symbols for you. Such readings can even be done online. It’s easy to learn how to interpret the meaning of tarot spreads; just about anybody can interpret a spread. If you’re looking for wide-view guidance to general questions, a tarot reading may be what you’re looking for. You may find the result of such a reading to be satisfactory.
But you may find the results of a tarot reading to be too vague and uncertain, as a tarot reading may not be the best way to obtain specific answers to certain questions. Or, you may be found that you’re left with more questions after the reading than you had before you started.
If you fit into these latter categories, you may wish to consult with a psychic. Psychics use their unique and innate gifts of divination, so more precice and direct answers may be obtained from a psychic. They use these gifts to see what the future may hold, and give advice on what next steps to take. Some even use tarot cards in tandem with their gifts. But it’s not easy to use psychic gifts to read cards. Psychic gifts cannot be learned. Certain people are born with them; they can only be honed and grown.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when you’re trying to decide if you’d prefer a tarot reader or a psychic:
- A tarot reading may take longer than a psychic reading.
- Receiving a reading may lead you to have more questions. The reader may be able to offer clarity as you ponder these questions.
- To a gifted psychic, the cards are a tool used to communicate clearly and more effectively. Some choose to discontinue using cards. Others prefer to keep using them to improve clarity.
- Use your own instincts during the reading Make sure you trust the reader as honest and ethical.
- People have many reasons for seeking tarot and psychic readings. While many people seek such input at times of uncertainty in their lives, it’s most common to seek it it in matters of love! It’s okay to seek advice, opinions and reassurance from others in matters of the heart!