Many people want to give advice on love and relationships. There are different kinds of tarot spreads that you can do to help you understand love and relationships.
Types of Love Tarot Spreads
If you need to get a relationship reading, you will want to know what the tarot cards mean or what the best cards are when you lay out your spread.
The amount of cards that you choose to use will depend on what kind of personality that you have and what kind of reading you choose to do.
3 Card Spread
The three-card spread is normally easier to read. They are easy to figure out the differences in your relationship and between your partners.
The first card is you. What are you doing in the relationship to make things work well? How does the relationship make you feel and what role do you play in how the relationship works?
The second card is your partner. What role does your partner play in the relationship and how does how they act affect who you are?
The third card is what kind of relationship that you have. How would you say that your relationship works?
Five Card Spread
The five-card spread can help you to know about your past, present and the future of what will happen in your relationship:
- Card one: This is what role you play in your relationship.
- Card two: What role does your partner play in the relationship.
- Card three: What kind of things is your relationship built on? What happened in your past?
- Card four: Where does your relationship stand in your life. What is life with the two of you around?
- Card five: What kind of future do you see you and your partner? Do you think things will grow and change over time?
7 Card Spread
This is a spread that helps you to look at the dreams and the struggles that you have in your relationship.
This means whatever needs you have in your relationship and what makes the relationship happy and free?
This is the card that helps you to know what you want the relationship to be like.
This is the position that shows the difference between your partner and who you are.
This shows the same things that you enjoy that your partner likes such as hobbies or what you do together in your free time.
This spread helps you to see if you are comfortable with your partner and if you accept them.
This card helps you to know if you would be physically compatible with your partner.
This is the card that helps you to know what kind of knowledge you get out of the relationship.
Best Tarot Spreads for Relationships
There are spreads that help you to understand your relationship, but this is just part of it. It is important that you make sure that you allow your relationship to be able to grow and change over time. You will want to see these cards in your spread:
- Lover’s Card: This means love is coming.
- Two of Cups: This can mean that you will have a strong connection.
- 10 of Pentacles: This can mean you can have success and a good family dynamic.
- Ace of Cups: This is where your emotions will be full of love.
- Sun: This means happiness and love.
- 9 of Cups: This can mean that you take the moment and you run with it.
- 10 of Cups: This can mean joy and balance.
Which Cards Make Things Hard in the Relationship
These are cards that can mean that you will have hard times in your relationship:
- 3 of Swords: Hurting, confusion or being betrayed.
- 10 of Swords: That you are being used.
- 8 of Cups: That you have to let go of things.
- 10 of Wands: Means times are going to be hard.
- The Hanged Man: Can mean that you need to put in change.
- The Tower: Means that things will change, and you can go through crisis.
- The Devil: This means the relationship is toxic.
Remember that the tarot reading can be different for everyone and not all relationships are the same. Always find the best reader to give you the best advice.